The Cornell Romany 10 is a fantastic little combo amp, perfect for home and studio use, but also well suited to small venues.
The amp is supplied with a 10" Celestion custom Speaker that covers a huge tonal range, from chimey cleans through to roaring saturated tweed tones.
Cornell amps and handmade here in the UK and feature innovative designs like the multi-stage output section that makes this amp so versatile.
The tweed cabinet and brown grille give the amp a classic vintage look.
- Panel: Hi input, Volume, Bass, Treble
- Switches: EQ Cut, Power A-B-C-D, Mains (On/Off
- Valves: ECC83 (x1), 6L6GT (x1)
- Output: A - 10 watts, B - 2 watts, C - ¼ watt , D - 0.05 watt, 8 ohm jack
- Single ended class A Cathode bias
- Cabinet: Classic Tweed, Brown grille, Leather handle
- Supplied with Celestion Custom speaker
- Height: 13 in (330 mm)
- Width: 18 in (457 mm)
- Depth: 7.5 in (197 mm)
- Weight: 11.5kg
Iconic Cassic Appearance
As well as providing you with an authentic valve distortion tone, the Cornell Romany 1x10 Combo is finished in a classic tweed covering, with a brown grille and leather handle for a portable use, as well as small rubber feet for added stability. The control panel offers a simple design and includes chicken-head style pointers for control options.
We Deliver FREE WORLD WIDE,