The Cornell Romany 10 is a fantastic little combo amp, perfect for home and studio use, but also well suited to small venues.
The amp is supplied with a 10" Celestion custom speaker that covers a huge tonal range from chimey cleans through to roaring saturated tweed tones.
Cornell amps are handmade in the UK and feature innovative designs like the multi-stage output section that makes this amp so versatile.
- Panel: Hi input, Volume, Bass, Treble
- Switches: EQ Cut, Power A-B-C-D, Mains (On/Off
- Valves: ECC83 (x1), 6L6GT (x1)
- Output: A - 10 watts, B - 2 watts, C - ¼ watt , D - 0.05 watt, 8 ohm jack
- Single ended class A Cathode bias
- Cabinet: Classic Tweed, Brown grille, Leather handle, 4 rubber feet for stability
- Supplied with Celestion Custom speaker
- Height: 13 in (330 mm)
- Width: 18 in (457 mm)
- Depth: 7.5 in (197 mm)
- Weight: 11.5kg
Iconic Cassic Appearance
In addition to it's authentic tone it also has the looks to match featuring classic tweed covering, brown grille and leather handle for portable use. The control panel offers a simple design and completes that classic look with chicken-head control knobs.
We Deliver FREE WORLD WIDE,